High level disinfectant powder sachets
Decontaminate large areas quickly!
AntiBak Powder provides High Level Disinfection and decontamination - without the need for any special PPE!
Easy to use sachets guarantee the correct dilution every time and, once diluted, the solution lasts up to 7 days and requires no hazardous labelling - safer for the user and the environment!
Tested according to International standards and proven to be effective against:
Why choose AntiBak Powder Sachets?
Tested according to International Standards
against over 30 pathogens and shown to be effective against viruses, spores, fungi, bacteria and mycobacteria
Easy to use sachet
No mess or fuss – correct dilution every time!
Compatible with all surfaces, when used as instructed
Safe for you and the environment!
Long lasting solution
Solution remains active for up to 7 days
Safe and easy disposal
Can be disposed of to the drain as solution degrades to harmless salts
Where to Use
Designed for the deep cleaning and High Level Disinfection of areas and surfaces such as:
AntiBak Powder at a 1% solution has been tested (1 hour soak test) against a wide range of surfaces (see table).
Not recommended for use on surfaces containing tin, brass, copper, zinc or polished timber.
AntiBak Powder has been tested and found to have no deleterious effect on mattress fabric and does not require to be rinsed after application.
This information is for guidance only. For further information, please contact us.
How to Use
One 50g sachet makes 5 Litres of solution.
For use in open top buckets.
- To use at a 1% solution, add the entire contents of one 50g sachet to 5 litres of water.
- Always use entire sachet contents - never store opened sachets.
- Open sachet.
- Pour powder onto the surface of the water.
- Stir for up to 2 minutes before use.
- Apply the solution to the surface to be disinfected using mop & bucket, cloths, wipes or other cleaning equipment.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
AntiBak Powder has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Viruses to EN 14476 - against MNV Norovirus, Parvovirus, Poliovirus, Human Rotavirus and Adenovirus
- Viruses - independently tested against Feline Coronavirus, Hepatitis C, HIV, SARS, Bovine Viral Diarrhoea Virus, Feline Calicivirus, Feline Immunodeficiency Virus, Canine Parvovirus and Bovine Herpesvirus
- Spores to EN 13704 - against C.difficile, C.perfingens, Bacillus subtitis and C.botulinum
- Fungi to EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624, EN 13697 and EN 14562 - against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans.
- Mycobacteria to EN 14348 - against Mycobacterium avium and Mycobacterium terrae
- Bacteria to EN 1276, EN 13697, EN 13727 and EN 14561 - against E.coli, E.hirae, Camplylobacter jejuni, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus vulgaris, Vibrio cholerae, Staphylococcus aureus and MRSA
- Bacteria - independently tested against Corynbacterium pseudotuberculosis, E.coli, Mannheimia haemolytica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella typhimurium and Staphylococcus aureus
For further information or to request copies of our test certificates, please contact us.