28 day residual disinfection for difficult to reach places
AntiBak Residual achieves up to a Log 6 reduction against bacteria in 60 seconds - and continues to provide antimicrobial activity for up to 28 days after application!
- >99.99% inactivation of Coronavirus in 30 seconds - find out more here
- Shown to provide 28-day residual biocidal activity on hard surfaces
- Tested to international standards against bacteria, fungi and enveloped viruses
- Kills up to 99.9999% of bacteria in 60 seconds
- Low hazard - chlorine, bleach and alcohol-free and requires no hazard classification at recommended dilutions
- Available as ready to use or as a concentrate
Why choose AntiBak Residual?
- Tested and proven to be remain effective against bacteria 28 days after application
Effective against bacteria, fungi & enveloped viruses
- Independently tested in accordance with International Standards EN 1276, EN 1650 and EN 14476*
Kills up to 99.9999% of bacteria in 1 minute
- Tested according to EN 1276 against bacteria including VRE, E.coli, E.hirae and Campylobacter jejuni with up to Log 6 kill rates after 60 seconds
- Protects surfaces by providing a long lasting biostatic layer - which bacteria cannot penetrate nor multiply on
- Suitable for use on all hard surfaces such as floors, walls and equipment
*Screen tested only
Where to use
Designed for use on areas that are subject to bacterial loading but are not cleaned regularly or are difficult to clean on a regular basis.
Also idea for use on areas and items such as:
AntiBak Residual is also suitable for use in biosecurity disinfectant foot mats.
Not recommended for use on food contact areas: for these surfaces we would recommend using our quat free cleaner and disinfectant QFD.
How to Use
- Dilute using either warm or cold water.
- For best results, clean surfaces before use.
- For INTERMEDIATE Level disinfection, use at 1 part AntiBak Residual to 4 parts water (20%).
- For LOW Level disinfection, use at 1 part AntiBak Residual to 19 parts water (5%).
- Apply to surface using spray and cloth, brush, mop and bucket or other cleaning equipment.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Can be used in steam clean machines with disinfectant reservoirs - always refer to manufacturer's instructions.
- Also supplied in ready-to-use trigger sprays (pre-diluted at 20%).
AntiBak Residual has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Enveloped viruses to EN 14476 - screen tested against H1N1 Swine Flu and Bovine Coronavirus
- Bacteria to EN 1276 and EN 13727 - against E.coli, E.hirae, Campylobacter jejuni, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis, Salmonella typhimurium, Staphylococcus aureus and VRE
- Fungi to EN 1650 - against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
- Residuality test - shown to be effective against a range of bacteria 28 days after application
- Residual tested using steam cleaner - shown to be effective against E.coli 7 days after application using steam cleaner
To download a summary of our test results, click or tap here.
For further information or to request copies of our test certificates, please contact us.
Ready to use (20% dilution)
1 Litre trigger spray bottle
||12 per case|
5 Litre container
||2 per case|
5 Litre container
||4 per case|