Alcohol free surface sanitising spray for desktops, work areas & office equipment
Alcohol free Endurocide® Desktop is designed for everyday use on desktops, work areas and personal office equipment.
- >99.99% kill rate against Coronavirus in 30 seconds
- 60 second kill rates against bacteria and fungi
- Dries quickly with no streaks or sticky residue
- Long lasting activity - proven residuality against bacteria for up to 4 hours
- Alcohol free formula - non-flammable and with no perfume or smell
- Suitable for use on hands and skin - dermatologically tested and naturally moisturing
Why choose Endurocide Desktop?
Effective against Coronavirus
- Screen tested and proven to kill >99.99% Bovine Coronavirus (Human Coronavirus surrogate) in 30 seconds (result limited by culture)
Kills bacteria, fungi, enveloped viruses and spores
- Tested in accordance with International Standards EN 1276, EN 1650 & EN 13704 against MRSA, Salmonella, E.coli, Aspergillus niger, H1N1 Swine Flu* and C.difficile spores
Long lasting formula
- Gives greater than 99% protection on surfaces up to 4 hours after application
- With no sticky residue or streaking
Alcohol & PHMB free formula
- Non-flammable, safe to use and store and does not contribute to Climate Change
- Tested and shown to be safe to use on skin and suitable for repeated use (96 hour skin patch test)
*Screen testing only
Where to use
Designed for everyday use on work areas and personal office equipment, such as:
Also suitable for use to sanitise hands & skin.
How to Use
Spray onto surface, ensuring areas are covered.
Leave for at least 30 seconds before wiping.
For items such as telephones and keyboards, spray onto a cloth or tissue and wipe over item, ensuring all surfaces are wetted.
Leave to dry naturally.
Endurocide Desktop has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Viruses to EN 14476 - screen tested against Bovine Coronavirus, H1N1 Swine Flu and Modified Vaccinia Ankara virus (MVA)
- Bacteria to EN 1276 and EN 14561 - against E.coli, E.hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis, Salmonella typhimurium, Staphylococcus aureus and MRSA
- Fungi to EN 1650 and EN 1275 - against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
- Spores to EN 13704 - against C.difficile
- Dermatologically tested - passed 96 hour skin patch test
- 2 hour residuality tested - proven to provide up to 99.9% protection against bacteria, fungi and spores 2 hours after application
- 4 hour residuality tested - proven to provide greater than 99% protection against bacteria 4 hours after application
- 30 second kill rates - proven to kill >99% of Coronavirus and bacteria in 30 seconds
Please note, Endurocide Desktop uses the same formula as in Enduro Hand Sanitiser. For further information, please contact us.
300ml foaming trigger spray
1 Litre refill
||12 per case|