Fast acting and quick drying, alcohol free Endurocide® Desktop is designed for everyday use on desktops, work areas and personal office equipment.
|Effective against bacteria, fungi & enveloped viruses - tested to international standards|
|Quick drying & long lasting - no streaks or sticky residue and remains effective against bacteria for up to 4 hours|
|Suitable for use on hands and skin - dermatologically tested and naturally moisturising|
Now shown to be effective against enveloped viruses!
Tested to International Standard EN 14476.
Why choose Endurocide® Desktop?
Kills bacteria, fungi, enveloped viruses and spores
- Tested in accordance with International Standards including EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 1650, EN 13704 and EN 14476 (limited spectrum virucidal activity)
Long lasting formula
- Gives greater than 99% kill rates against bacteria on surfaces up to 4 hours after application
- With no sticky residue or streaking
Alcohol & PHMB free formula
- Non-flammable, VOC free, requires no special storage requirements and does not contribute to Climate Change
- Tested and shown to be safe to use on skin and suitable for repeated use (96 hour skin patch test)
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Where to use
Designed for everyday use on work areas and personal office equipment, such as:
Also dermatologically tested and suitable for use to sanitise hands & skin.
How to Use
Spray onto surface, ensuring areas are covered.
If required, leave for at least 30 seconds before wiping.
- Leave to dry naturally - no need to rinse after use.
Do not use on live electrical equipment. For sanitising electrical items, spray onto a cloth or tissue and wipe over item, ensuring all surfaces are adequately wetted. Do not switch back on until fully dry.
Endurocide® Desktop has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Enveloped viruses to EN 14476 (limited spectrum virucidal activity)
- Bacteria to EN 1276, EN 13727 and EN 14561
- Fungi to EN 1650 and EN 1275
- Spores to EN 13704
- Dermatologically tested - passed 96 hour skin patch test
- 2 hour residuality tested - shown to provide up to 99.9% kill rates against bacteria, fungi and spores 2 hours after application on a surface
- 4 hour residuality tested - shown to provide >99% kill rates against bacteria 4 hours after application on a surface
- 30 second kill rates - shown to be effective against bacteria in 30 seconds
Please note, Endurocide® Desktop uses the same formula as in Enduro Hand Sanitiser. Full details on our test data is available to professional users on request: to make an enquiry, please contact us.
300ml trigger spray
1 Litre refill
||12 per case|