Designed for immediate response infection control, chlorine free AntiBak Tablets are independently tested and shown to be highly effective against viruses.
|Proven effectiveness against bacteria, fungi & viruses - 99.99% inactivation of Coronavirus in 30 seconds*|
|Quick and easy to use - simply place one AntiBak Tablet in a trigger spray and add water to make 500ml of powerful disinfectant|
|Chlorine free - no odour and taint free|
Why choose AntiBak Tablets?
Small tablet, huge cleaning power
- One tub of 100 tablets gives up to 50 Litres of powerful disinfectant
Quick, easy and mess free
- Ready to use in under 2 minutes - with no need to handle and measure hazardous liquid chemicals
Kills bacteria, fungi & viruses
- Tested in accordance with International Standards EN 1276, EN 1650 and EN 14476 against pathogens including Bovine Coronavirus*, Norovirus, E.coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis and Aspergillus niger
Superior portion control technology
- Pre-measured dosage effortlessly ensures correct dilution - every time
- Solution remains effective for up to 7 days
- Chlorine free - odourless and food taint free
Compact, lightweight package
Reduces storage space as no need for bulky liquid containers - and reduced carbon emissions from transportation
*Bovine Coronavirus screen tested only
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Where to buy
AntiBak Tablets are available to purchase from the following sources:
Larger quantities / reseller information:
Schools & colleges:
Where to Use
AntiBak Tablets are an effective and easy to use solution for general everyday cleaning and sanitising of hard surfaces.
Perfect for use in institutional, food processing and public service facilities:
- Food preparation areas: including table tops, counters, food trays, cold stores and kitchen surfaces
- Public areas: including waiting rooms, washrooms, reception areas and door handles
- Schools & educational institutions: including classrooms, desks, canteens and common areas
- Hotels: including shower heads, drains, spas and hot tubs
How to use
- Fill trigger spray with 500ml of hot or cold water
- Add one AntiBak Tablet to the water
- Leave to dissolve completely - around 2 minutes - before replacing trigger spray head
- Spray surface & wipe to ensure complete coverage
- Leave to dry naturally
Use biocides safely. Wear gloves when handling. Always read the label and product information before use.
AntiBak Tablets has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Viruses to EN 14476 - against Adenovirus and Norovirus and screen tested against H1N1 Swine Flu and Bovine Coronavirus
- Viruses - independently tested against Hepatitis C* and HIV
- Fungi to EN 1650 - against Aspergillus niger* and Candida albicans
- Bacteria to EN 1276 and EN 13727 - against E.coli, Camplylobacter jejuni, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophila, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis and MRSA
- Taint tested - meets Triangle Test Method TES-S-004
- 7 day active solution - tested according to EN 1276 against E.coli daily for 7 days after making up solution
To download a summary of our test results, click or tap here.
For further information , please contact us.
All tests carried out using 1 AntiBak Tablet in 500ml water except * which were tested using 2 tablets in 500ml.
||Tub of 100 x 5g tablets|
Download our sales resources by using the links below: