Effective chlorine free tablets for the easy disinfection of surfaces
Immediate response disinfection - use to replace chlorine tablets to disinfect blood or body fluid spillages.
AntiBak Tablets are:
- Simple to use
- Pre-measured for correct dilution
- Highly effective against Norovirus (LOG 8 / 99.999999% KILL RATE)
Add one chlorine free tablet into the trigger spray bottle. Add water. Be ready to clean and sanitise any surface in under two minutes − it‘s that simple!
Benefits: why choose AntiBak Tablets?
Small tablet - huge cleaning power
- One tub of 100 tablets gives up to 50 Litres of powerful disinfectant
Quick and easy
- Ready to use in under 2 minutes
Kills bacteria, fungi & viruses
- Tested according to International Standards with up to 99.9999% kill rates
Superior portion control technology
- Pre-measured dosage effortlessly ensures correct dilution
- Solution remains effective for up to 7 days
Mess free handling
- No need to measure hazardous liquid chemicals, clean up spills or deal with leaky bottles
- Chlorine free - no unpleasant odour
Unbeatable space saving
Eliminates the need for you to store large containers of liquid cleaning supplies
Small environmental footprint
- Lightweight tablets drastically reduce carbon emissions from transportation and re-usable trigger spray bottle reduces landfill
Where to Use
Perfect for use in institutional, food processing and public service facilities:
- Food preparation areas: table tops, counters, food trays, cold stores and kitchen surfaces
- Public areas: including waiting rooms, washrooms, reception areas and door handles
- Hotels: shower heads, drains, spas and hot tubs
How to use
- Fill trigger spray with 500ml of water (ie just above shoulder of provided bottle)
- Add 1 AntiBak Tablet to water
- Leave to dissolve completely before replacing trigger spray head
- Spray surface & wipe
- Leave to dry naturally
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
AntiBak Tablets has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Viruses to EN 14476 - against Norovirus and screen tested against H1N1 Swine Flu
- Viruses - independently tested against Hepatitis C and HIV
- Fungi to EN 1650 - against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
- Bacteria to EN 1276 and EN 13727 - against E.coli, Camplylobacter jejuni, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophila, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis and MRSA
- Taint tested - meets Triangle Test Method TES-S-004
- 7 day active solution - tested according to EN 1276 against E.coli daily for 7 days after making up solution
All tests carried out using 1 AntiBak Tablet in 500ml water.
To download a summary of our test results, click or tap here.
For further information , please contact us.