Exploring our range of disinfection products, ideal for Fogging Machines
Bio Technics manufactures a range of disinfection products that are suitable for use in fogging or misting systems.
Fogging machines decontaminate a whole room effectively, including surfaces and the room’s atmosphere. They work by turning liquids into a mist or fog, filling a room with vapour: this ensures complete coverage of all surfaces and eliminates pathogens from the air. Fogging machines are used for deep cleaning rooms after cleaning and disinfection operations have taken place as, although they will cover all areas with disinfectant solution, they do not remove dirt or soiling from surfaces.
These machines are routinely used in high-risk areas such as healthcare and food processing environments and are frequently deployed as part of pathogen outbreak response protocols. The current pandemic has seen an increase in the use of electrostatic sprayers and fogging machines in sectors such as public transport, hospitality, and the leisure industry.
Advantages and disadvantages of fogging machines?
Fogging machines are a tried and tested method of disinfecting rooms.
- Easy to operate
- Tested and shown to be effective
- Treats air and exposed surfaces
- Covers all surfaces equally - no missed areas
- Reaches areas that are difficult to reach
- Fogging Machines tend to be expensive - high initial outlay
- Disinfects but does not clean - areas should be thoroughly cleaned before use
- Rooms are out of operation during and immediately after use
- Limited efficacy on vertical surfaces due to run off
- Not suitable for use in the presence of electrical equipment
- Appropriate PPE must be worn
Which Endurocide products can be used in fogging machines or electrostatic sprayers?
We recommend the following disinfection products for optimum results:
If you would like further information on our products please get in touch.